AKIRA BODY ART Internacional, S.L., with CIF B84091586, with address at Calle Islas Marquesas, 28-B, 28035 Madrid, and email firstname.lastname@example.org, is the responsible to collect and process personal data of users in accordance with the provisions of the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR) 2016/679, dated on 2016 April 27, regarding data protection and privacy for all individuals.
1. PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT: It is to maintain an efficient business relationship with the user of this website. The procedures related to the treatment of personal data are the following:
- Processing purchase orders, inquiries and any type of request made by the user through contact forms available to the users into the website.
- Providing technical and commercial communications, related to the products and services offered, through any electronic or physical means, present or future, which enables the provision of such communications.
- In the case of providing us with your curricular data or sending us your CV, we will use your data to manage the contact and the selection processes that we carry out.
2. HOSTING AND STORING OF PERSONAL DATA: Personal data will be hosted and stored while there is a mutual interest to keep the aims of such a treatment of them. When they are no longer necessary for that purpose, they will be eliminated with adequate security procedures to guarantee a full deleting of them. Personal data provided by the interested party will still remain even when user request for deletion, but limiting its treatment only for compliance with legal obligations and/or defense of claims.
3. RIGHTS OF USER: Users are legally entitled to request access, modification, deletion, opposition and portability of their personal data. In the event that user wishes to lodge any complaint about how we have handled personal data, he/she can contact to control authority, http://www.agpd.es/.
Modification or deletion of data shall be elected on the basis of an appropriate notice (it must be accomplished with passport or DNI number) addressed to:
Akira Body Art Internacional, S.L., with CIF B84091586, with address at Calle Islas Marquesas, 28-B, 28035 Madrid, and email email@example.com
4. MANDATORY NATURE OF DATA PROVIDED BY THE USER: Personal data are processed only on the basis of an explicit approval, a free and express consent of the own user to process personal data for the purposes related to the use of the Content available through the Website. Approval to collect and process user personal data for a given purpose shall be requested by checking a box on the appropriate form, where user expressly and unequivocally accepts that personal data are necessary to meet their requests by the provider.
The user guarantees that personal data provided is truthful and is responsible for communicating any modification thereof.
All personal data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are essential for the provision of the service requested by the user; In the event that the user does not provide all the information requested, Akira Body Art does not guarantee that the information and service provided will fully meet user needs.
5. AT WHAT RECIPIENTS WILL BE TRANSFERRED YOUR DATA:
AKIRA BODY ART informs users and expressly guarantees that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third parties, except in cases where there is a legal obligation, and if any type of personal data transfer is made, it will be previously informed and unequivocal consent of the users will be previously requested.
6. DATA OF MINORS: If you are a minor user you must have the prior consent of your parents or guardians before proceeding to the inclusion of your personal data on our website. AKIRA BODY ART disclaims any liability for breach of this requirement.
7. SECURITY PROCEDURES: In accordance with the legal provisions for the processing of personal data and the principles described in GDPR regulation, all collected data are electronically stored, and appropriate measures and procedures are applied in order to prevent unauthorized access, maintain the level of personal data protection, and use the data collected online in an appropriate manner.
It is guaranteed that appropriate technical and organizational policies have been implemented to apply the security procedures established by GDPR regulations in order to protect the rights and freedom of users and appropriate information has been provided so that users can apply them.
8. INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS: Users can communicate with AKIRA BODY ART through their social media profiles. These profiles may be located in the United States and data transfers will be covered by the Privacy Shield agreement between the US and the European Union, or by the explicit consent of the interested party, if applicable. The aforementioned Privacy Shield agreement is a legally binding and enforceable instrument between the EU and the US, which is considered by the European Commission to provide adequate guarantees for the protection of the personal data of the interested parties.