In order to enhance your experience on our sites, many of our web pages use "cookies". Cookies personalize the services offered by the website, providing information that may be of interest for each user, in attention to the use made of this website. Below you will find information about what cookies are, what kind of cookies this website uses, how you can disable cookies in your browser or how to specifically disable the installation of third-party cookies and what happens if you disable them.
WHAT COOKIES ARE
Cookies are small text files that we place in your computer's browser to store your preferences. Cookies, by themselves, do not tell us your email address or other personal information unless you choose to provide this information to us by, for example, registering at one of our sites. Once you choose to provide a web page with personal information, this information may be linked to the data stored in the cookie. A cookie is like an identification card. It is unique to your computer and can only be read by the server that gave it to you.
WHY COOKIES ARE IMPORTANT
Cookies save you time as they help us to remember who you are and help us to be more efficient. We can learn about what content is important to you and what is not. We can revise or remove web pages that are not of interest and focus our energies on content you want.
HOW COOKIES ARE USED
You can identify two types of cookies depending on the time cookies stay actives:
- Session cookie: Also called a transient cookie, a cookie that is erased when you close the Web browser. The session cookie is stored in temporary memory and is not retained after the browser is closed. Session cookies do not collect information from your computer. They typically will store information in the form of a session identification that does not personally identify the user.
- Persistent cookie: Also called a permanent cookie, or a stored cookie, a cookie that is stored on your hard drive until it expires (persistent cookies are set with expiration dates) or until you delete the cookie. Persistent cookies are used to collect identifying information about the user, such as Web surfing behavior or user preferences for a specific Web site.
There are two types of cookies:
- First-party cookies are created by the site you visit. The site is shown in the address bar.
- Third-party cookies are created by other sites. These sites own some of the content, like ads or images that you see on the webpage you visit.
The most common types of cookies used on our web site are the following:
- Registration cookies: When the user enters our website and log in, a temporary cookie is installed so that user can navigate through user area without having to enter his data continuously. This cookie will disappear when user log out.
- Analytic Cookies: They can be set by our own website or by Google Analytics, which provides anonymous statistical data to us to show usage trends and to aid in making decisions about what types of content are most popular.
HOW TO CONTROL WHICH COOKIES YOU ACCEPT
If you want to control which cookies you accept, you can configure your browser to accept all cookies or to alert you every time a cookie is offered by a website's server. Most browsers automatically accept cookies. You can set your browser option so that you will not receive cookies and you can also delete existing cookies from your browser.
Here are links where you will find information on how you can activate your preferences in the main browsers:
- Chrome, https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Safari, https://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042?locale=en_US
- Explorer, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/products/windows?os=windows-7
- Firefox, https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias?redirectlocale=es&redirectslug=habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
WHAT HAPPENS IF COOKIES ARE DISABLED?
You may find that some parts of the site will not function properly if you have refused cookies.
Please be aware that if you do not configure your browser you will accept cookies provided by this website.