Spektra Xion Rotary Machine in Urban Camo
The Spektra Xion Urban Camo is a hand-crafted limited edition of the Spektra Xion. It uses a labour-intensive anodising process to create an intricate design that is unique for every machine.
Spektra Xion URBAN CAMO
The first pen-style machine that gives artists full control of parameters to unleash their creative vision.
The Versatile Machine – The Spektra Xion is a powerful modular machine and consists of three detachable modules:
The Grip – The Spektra Xion offers a polished and anodized grip, safe to be sterilized under steam, in an autoclave or sprayed with cold sanitation solutions.
MotorBolt – This detachable module houses the motor, cam and RCA connection. Once removed, artists can replace stroke displacement by interchanging the provided StrokeWheels.
Xion Body – The Body is the core of the machine where the reciprocating and give system are housed. This module should be sanitized by wiping it with cold sterilization solutions only.
- URBAN CAMO design
- Ergonomic and lightweight design for optimal maneuverability. Only 5.35 ounce total weight.
- Convenient interchangeable strokes to suit different styles of tattooing. 3.2mm and 3.7mm Stroke Wheels included with purchase.
- Secure ratcheting system enables artists to lock-in needle depth settings.
- Seamless, adjustable Grip is compatible with all needles.
- The grip of the machine is autoclavable. Use only steam autoclaves at temperatures no higher than 270° Fahrenheit (or 132° C).
- Incremental, one turn Give Knob dial for hard to soft adjustment of needle strike.
- Powerful 6W MotorBolt system - the first motor specifically designed to meet the demands of tattooing.
- Compatible with most power supplies on the market, the Spektra Xion is an all-in-one tool solution for all your tattooing needs.
- Machine Body and MotorBolt can be wiped externally with cold sanitation products.
- Engineered and manufactured in the USA by FK Irons.